
My mummeh is cool-eeeer than your mummeh .
Friday, November 06, 2009

Current tune : Bad Romance [ Lady Gaga ]
For you , Mummeh ;
Thank you for standing by me through whatever I've gone through this hectic/unexpecting/shocking/undescribable year .
I know I've been a pain in the ass .
But somehow , you still had faith in me .
Running errands even when your worn out and knowing the fact that you have sucha' lazzeh daughter that would procrastinate esp. when it comes to housework .
Hahaha .
I know gaining back what I've lost is hard to do but thinking back , maturelleh , you were just trying to protect/avoid me before the worst happen .
Hurhur .
Onlleh you knw me best ,
onllleh you knw how I feel .
And thank you for supporting me at everything I do .
Yes , everything , that include what some parents might find it hard to support .
Thank you .
I love you .
I realleh do .
You make my life vehveh worthwhile .
Although sometimes , it's irritating/annoying ,
it would still take me forever to re-pay whatever you've sacrifice for me .
Thank you .
Thankfulleh I have you to lean on .
There's nothing that anyone can do to tear us apart .
You are my everything .
I love you ouh so vehvehvehvehvehvehvehvehvehvehvehvehvehvehveh much
Finalleh ,
Hairpee --th Burbddeh .
Keep on rocking like batu .
Facts .
HAHAHAHAHA .
Awwww , so sweet ehk Iiqah .
Cry urgh Mummeh .
HAHAHAHA .
I know I've posted that picture beforehand ,but since it's for Mummeh .
Before I forget ,
soemboddeh wants me to post abt him .
HAAHAHA .
PERAH-SANTAN .
Hahaha .
I think it's Sugarpee or Sugarpea .
HURHUR .
In btwn urgh .
HAHAHA .
Random luh .
So practicalleh , Mummeh plus Daddeh , has made plans for the Ary's during the weekends .
I'm so sexcited .
3:17 PM