I try to run but I never want to leave.
Friday, July 08, 2011


It's weird how humans sometimes get so absorbed in their own world that they forgot how much their actions are affecting others.
Maybe I did change, because at the end of the day someone has to.
For better or worse.
But you don't even know me.
So?
I guess I was never yours to begin with.
And it confuse me as to how the human brain works.
They want to move on but at the end of the day they're still stuck with that same decision.
Asking their mind if this is what they want.
Asking if they will ever have any regrets, whether or not they will turn back , whether or not their lives will be change.
And when everything goes wrong, they'll end up blaming, their surrounding for their results, their features for making their lives difficult, everything and anything that revolves around them.
Like I said , that place in your heart for her can never be replace by anyone.
I hate to break it to you but I'm not her.
You have a choice don't you?
I'm sorry if your life sucks w/o her.
Because there's no one to always be there for you, to always hear you out.
Maybe you shouldn't listen to me.
Your trying to say that everything just faded.
Like a picture, you worked so effing hard to get every detail right but only to find that you've already destroyed that masterpiece even before it was drawn.
I'm sorry for hurting you.
Haha.
I made it sound like your the only one whose going through hell.
Whereas your never alone.


5:41 PM